The "Arduino at Heart" program is designed for makers and companies wishing to make their products easily recognisable as based on the Arduino technology.
The program is available for any product that includes a processor that is currently supported by the Arduino Development environment (See current list ).
Take a look at the current Arduino at Heart Products
- Tap into the power of the huge Arduino community.
- Make it easy for an end-user to customize the product with just a micro-usb cable and the Arduino IDE.
- Add the "Arduino at Heart" logo on the product to clearly show that your product is based on the Arduino technology.
- A page on the Arduino website describing the product with links to documentation, tutorials, and any other marketing material.
- Participate in Arduino marketing activities.
- Your product news and updates tweeted and blogged through Arduino's official accounts.
- If desired, your product will be made available through the Arduino online store.
- Participation in the program requires paying a small licensing fee for the "Arduino at Heart" branding. If you’re a small Maker this is a flat fee, established companies pay a small royalty (max 5% of the wholesale price).
- This program applies to finished products like alarm clocks, watches, toys, lamps, radios and similar as well as "activity boards” that further abstract the electronics and software from the Arduino base.
- Arduino Clones are excluded from the program (i.e. boards that are a straight copies of official Arduino boards)
For more information about the "Arduino at Heart" program please contact at_heart [at] arduino.cc