Learn more about the Arduino Certified program.
These are the official Arduino Certified products:
| Intel Galileo
The Arduino Certified program is designed for companies using processors not currently supported by Arduino who want to certify a basic level of compatibility with the Arduino platform..
- Receive advice and assistance from Arduino developers on creating documentation compliant with OSHW practices.
- Receive support in the packaging of a custom IDE.
- Tap into the power of the Arduino community
- Add the “Arduino Certified” logo on the product
- A page on the Arduino website describing the products with pointers to relevant documentation to the company’s website
- The product can be made available through the Arduino online Store if desired.
Participation in the program requires that your company provides:
- Independent design of the board and development of the software.
- Download links to the customized IDE on your company’s website.
- Technical support to users on your company’s website.
- Payment of a licence fee to Arduino .
For more information about the "Arduino Certified" program please write to: certified [at] arduino.cc