Hide minor edits - Show changes to markup
December 02, 2006, at 05:00 PM
Changed lines 23-27 from:
- color_mixer?: use potentiometers to set the background color in Processing.
- graph?: Processing graphs the value of an analog input.
- switch?: click in Processing to turn an LED on and off.
- dimmer?: move the mouse to change the brightness of an LED.
December 02, 2006, at 04:55 PM
Deleted lines 7-8:
December 02, 2006, at 04:53 PM
Added lines 19-22:
December 02, 2006, at 04:47 PM
Added lines 1-78:
Here you will find a growing number of examples and tutorials for accomplishing specific tasks or interfacing to other hardware and software with Arduino. For instructions on getting the board and environment up and running, see the Arduino guide.
(:table width=90% border=0 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0:)
- blink?: turn an LED on and off.
- invert?: use a pushbutton to control an LED.
- loop?: controlling multiple LEDs with a loop.
- switch?: turning an LED on and off with each button press.
Interfacing w/ Hardware
Other Arduino Examples
- Example labs from ITP
- Examples from Tom Igoe
- Examples from Jeff Gray
Interfacing with Other Software
- Introduction to Serial Communication (from ITP physcomp labs)
- Arduino + Flash
- Arduino + Processing
- Arduino + PD
- Arduino + MaxMSP
- Arduino + VVVV
- Arduino + Director
- Arduino + Ruby
Tech Notes (from the forums or playground)
- Software serial (serial on pins besides 0 and 1)
- L297 motor driver
- Hex inverter
- Analog multiplexer
- Power supplies
- The components on the Arduino board
- Arduino build process
- AVRISP mkII on the Mac
- Non-volatile memory (EEPROM)
- LED as light sensor (en Francais)
- Arduino and the Asuro robot
- Using Arduino from the command line