Learning Examples | Foundations | Hacking | Links
This page contains explanations of some of the elements of the Arduino hardware and software and the concepts behind them.
- Sketch: The various components of a sketch and how they work.
- Digital Pins: How the pins work and what it means for them to be configured as inputs or outputs.
- Analog Input Pins: Details about the analog-to-digital conversion and other uses of the pins.
- PWM: How the analogWrite() function simulates an analog output using pulse-width modulation.
- Memory: The various types of memory available on the Arduino board.