On the Arduino Website
- Tutorials: code examples and circuits for performing many tasks.
- Reference: documentation of the Arduino programming language and functions.
- Hardware: descriptions of the various Arduino boards and other hardware, with schematics, PCB layout files, assembly instructions, etc.
- Language comparison: compares the Arduino/Wiring language (based on C/C++) with Processing (based on Java).
- FAQ: frequently asked questions about Arduino.
- Discussion forums: for questions about anything Arduino related.
- Playground: a publicly editable wiki collecting community documentation (register here).
External Resources on Arduino
Electronics and Physical Computing
The text of the Arduino getting started guide is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Code samples in the guide are released into the public domain.