Arduino Eclipse Plugin <Update>

All
I released my first version of the Arduino eclipse plugin. You can install it on the install site http://www.baeyens.it/eclipse/update site/
It currently supports following actions:
Creation of an Arduino sketch
Change the Arduino board
Change the com port

You can use this plugin without installing avr-eclipse and win avr. Basically avr-eclipse is in the plugin and I use win avr installed with the IDE.
To get it to work:
Install the arduino IDE
Install eclipse (indigo or any other with the C/C++ feature)
install the plugin from my update site (Help ->install new software)
Configure the plugin (windows -> preferences)
first fill in arduino->paths with references to the IDE folders

The tell avrdude to take the ide config

Following setting are not needed but advised:
Set the auto save before build on to avoid different version between uploaded and visible code.

Disable the heuristic something for includes (sometimes this setting makes the gui not to find defines)

Now you can create a new Arduino project with the plugin
Do file -> new -> project
Select the Arduino sketch and then next

Provide a name for the sketch and press next (note that in the image below the finish is enabled because I already created a sketch)

Provide the arduino information and select finish (note that all this information will be stored so you will not need to reenter when you create a new sketch)

Now the plugin will create 2 projects. one for the arduino library and one for the sketch. The image below holds more projects but the new ones are highlighted.

In the image above I opened the my sketch.cpp file.
Pressing the hammer (marked in the image above) will compile the project.
Pressing the AVR button (marked above) will upload the project to your arduino board.

To change the board or com port right click on the project and select properties
you get the same dialog box where you can change the board and com port.

After you pressed finish you get a new arduino core project for the mcu if needed.

As this is the first release it has only been quickly tested on windows xp and windows 7. I noticed that sometimes some eclipse restarts are needed before it works all fine.
Please feel free to download, test and comment.

Best regards
Jantje

PS
Things to come
Insert Library
Select com port via combo in gui