How do I interface the LCD16x2 with a pushbutton wirelessly?

My transmitter is the pushbutton and my receiver is the LCD.

I want it to be able to have wireless connection.
Meaning when i press the button it will send to the LCD and display whatever I want.

So how do I connect the LCD with the Arduino Uno Board together for the receiver?

Have a look at Tutorial 13 for Arduino: Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs) - YouTube
These tutorials are very useful and should get you started with the LCD side of your ptoject. Might need more details of the pushbutton and/or receiver you have.

Do you know what software is used to make the sketch at 14:37 in the video?

Do you know what software is used to make the sketch at 14:37 in the video?

The answer to the question that you asked is 'Yes'.

The answer to the question that you should have asked is 'Fritzing'.

Don

Would automatically assume that someone would read it thinking I'm wanting to know what it's called... And hey, you did.

sailezzy:
Have a look at Tutorial 13 for Arduino: Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs) - YouTube
These tutorials are very useful and should get you started with the LCD side of your ptoject. Might need more details of the pushbutton and/or receiver you have.

Yup this video I've watch and got started with my LCD already.
Details of the push button meaning what my push button does? This pushbutton is when I pressed onto the button it will trigger and send to the LCD to display "HIGH" or if I never press the button it display "LOW" or whatever I want it to display through a wireless connection.

Details of the push button meaning what my push button does?

No. Meaning how are you planning to connect it wirelessly to the Arduino with the LCD attached?

dxw00d:

No. Meaning how are you planning to connect it wirelessly to the Arduino with the LCD attached?

Ohoh. Below is the picture of how my LCD is attached to the Arduino.
The next reply will be how I attached my button to the Arduino as the file is too big to put together.

monkeyo:

dxw00d:

Ohoh. Below is the picture of how my LCD is attached to the Arduino.
The next reply will be how I attached my button to the Arduino as the file is too big to put together.