Arduino StandAlone problem

I realize that this may not be the correct place for this, but since the topic was brought up, I thought I would post it here. A mod can move this where ever they want.

I have ordered 3 types of prototyping boards, pictured below.

Board A, has the Red and Blue lines going all the way across. These power busses are connected all the way across.

Board B, has the Red and Blue lines but are split in the middle. These power busses are connected only as far as the Red and Blue lines go. I.e. the busses are broken in half.

Board C had me really confused. I had to peel the back off to verify. From left to right the first 3 sets of 5 pins are connected, then the next 4 sets of 5 pins are connected, finally the last 3 set of 5 pins are connected. From the grid that I high lighted on the board, pins Y2 to Y18 are connected, pins Y20 to Y42 are connected and finally pins Y44 to Y60 are connected. The same connections are also done for the X row.
As an aside, when I tested board C, the person who constructed it did not put in the metal connectors that should be where Y44 to Y60 are. These pins have nothing in there. The other 4 boards of this type were constructed correctly.

Bottom line, buy Board type A or B and make sure that you watch the Red and Blue lines.
Imgur